In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU), we describe in a clear and direct way how we manage user’s personal data.
1. Who is responsible for how we process and protect your data?
Your personal data is managed by BLESS THE MESS, SL, provided with the registration number CIF B-66265588, based on 08009-Barcelona, C. Diputación, nº 299, ppal. You can contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What do we use your data for, and why?
We will use your data for the following purposes:
- To manage your orders and purchases placed on our website.
- To keep our users informed about their orders’ status.
- To develop commercial campaigns and be able to offer contents, products and services that might interest you.
- To send you our communications and recommendations through brochures or
- These communications may be based on a profile obtained via your personal data or preferences in accordance with the products or services you acquire.
3. How do we obtain your data?
We obtain your personal data in a direct way, through your questions and inquiries, and from the transactions or purchases made by you on our website.
In both cases, our website provides forms enabled for this purpose. We also obtain information from your subscriptions to our newsletter.
4. Who receives and manages your data?
Only BLESS THE MESS, SL, receives and manages your personal data. Your data will never be shared with third parties unless we receive your express and unequivocal consent.
5. What are your rights as a user?
According to applicable legislation, you can use your right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the limitation and portability by sending a letter to BLESS THE MESS, S.L., C. Diputació, nº 299, ppal, 08009-Barcelona, or by sending an email to email@example.com. In any case, it is mandatory to attach a copy of your ID or passport, in order to prove your identity.
In addition, you have the right to check, modify and eliminate your details in your personal area on our website.
Finally, you can also file a claim to Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (more info en www.agpd.es).
5. External links
We warn our users that our website may include or show different links to websites not affiliated to BLESS THE MESS, S.L. In such cases, our company does not take any responsibility for the data management policy that external pages might apply.
6. Commercial communication
In the case that you accept, by using a form or acquiring a product or service, you will be sent a newsletter from our website. You may also be asked about your opinion about products or services related to your preferences.
Users can use their right to cancel their subscription to our newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the instructions enclosed in each of the communications sent to our users.